Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with several supper events under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
Damp paper towel and also a plastic bag can prolong the life of your greens. If you wrap your fresh herbs or fresh greens with a moist paper towel and after that place them in a plastic bag, they will last much longer. They will normally stay fresh 3 to four days much longer if you do.
To make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- You need 2 cup Heavy cream.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp Salted butter.
- Use 1 packages Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne).
- Use 1 box Cream cheese.
- Use 1 tsp Garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup Cooked chopped bacon.
- You need to prepare 2 large chicken breast or 3 small ones.
- Provide 1/2 lb Black Forrest ham--it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli.
- Prepare 1 cup Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping.
- Use 1/2 cup Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping.
- Prepare Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake step by step :
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in.
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth..
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around..
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs..
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. Let cool for about 5 min..
Take these Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe ideas and utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen area is a great place to attempt new points with the ideal aid.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.