If you're looking for Chicken Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking as well as think it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can sometimes appear hard, however, to determine recipes that help you or recommendations that leads to an inevitably effective dish. Possibly this Chicken Adobo dish is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Chicken Adobo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chicken Adobo
- You need 6 pcs of Chicken Thighs.
- Provide 2 of medium size Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Regular Soy Sauce.
- You need to prepare 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour for thickening.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Chicken Adobo step by step
- Marinate chicken in kikkoman, soy sauce, vinegar, and pepper for about 15 minutes..
- Peel, cut and fry the potatoes. Then, set aside..
- In cooking oil, sauté the garlic, then add the marinated chicken. Add water, then let it simmer for 15 minutes tossing the sides every after 5 minutes..
- Add the thickening mixture. And lastly the fried potatoes :).
Take these Chicken Adobo recipe suggestions as well as utilize them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a great place to try brand-new things with the best aid.
If you find this Chicken Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.