If you're looking for Dark chocolate muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark chocolate muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you might find out. You can become a gourmet chef or you can merely try to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Several tasks in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and managers that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Dark chocolate muffins recipe can help make you a better cook.
You can have Dark chocolate muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark chocolate muffins
- Prepare 190 gms of maida.
- You need to prepare 200 gms of sugar powder.
- You need 35 gms of cocoa powder.
- You need 117 ml of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need to prepare 230 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curd or 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Use As required of Icing sugar for dusting.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Chunks of dark chocolate.
Fold chocolate chips into the mixture. Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full. Dark Chocolate Muffins that are too tempting to resist. For a romantic touch for a loved one, cover the top with a heart stencil and dust with icing sugar.
Dark chocolate muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Sieve flour, baking soda and cocoa powder in a bowl. Put water, oil, curd and vanilla essence in another bowl..
- Add salt to flour mixture and mix well. Add powdered sugar, water-oil mixture to flour mixture and whisk well with an electric beater..
- Fill silicon mould with the batter. Place the silicon mould on a baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 mins..
- Demould it from the silicon tray on a serving plate and dust some icing sugar on it and serve..
These are muffins and not cupcakes so make sure. Made with cake flour and buttermilk, these intensely chocolatey muffins manage to be moist and tangy at once. These chocolate muffins are great for people with allergies. They are chocolaty, lightly sweet, gluten-free, vegan, alternatively sweetened, freezer friendly, and quick and easy to make. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips.
Every person wants to be a much better chef. Every person wishes to trying out fun recipes. Locating the moment and feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen can often position a challenge though. We wish these Dark chocolate muffins recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Dark chocolate muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.