If you're looking for Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the earliest skills on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any limits to the understanding readily available for the chef curious about boosting his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly discover brand-new recipes, approaches and techniques to enhance their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette
- You need of Fish:.
- You need 1 lb of mahimahi, cut into 4 pieces (chicken or shrimp would make a great substitute).
- Use 1/4 cup of jerk seasoning (see below).
- Use 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut.
- Use of Salad:.
- Provide 8 cups of mixed greens or spinach.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of mango, cubed.
- Use 1 cups of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped basil.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1 of avocado, cubed.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded or flaked coconut.
- Provide 1 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed cashews.
- Provide of Chile Ginger Vinaigrette:.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of orange juice.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 (1 inch) of knob fresh ginger.
- You need to prepare 1 of red fresno chile, seeded.
- You need of Freshly ground salt and pepper.
- You need to prepare of Jerk Seasoning: (Store bought works too!).
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ground all-spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Meal prep and pack for lunch. Of course, I had to publish my recipe for Thai Chopped Salad with Chili Ginger Vinaigrette. It's the perfect combination of crunchy. The garlic-sesame crust seals the fish fillets as they cook, and they emerge succulent and flavorful.
Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette step by step
- Make the jerk seasoning by putting all the ingredients in a glass jar and shake to combine. Store the excess for future use..
- Make the fish. Sprinkle the mahimahi with jerk seasoning. Rub with 2 tbs of olive oil to coat. Press coconut onto fish to adhere..
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining tbs of olive oil over medium. When it shimmers, add the fish, and sear 2 to 3 minutes, then flip and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes more, or until flakey and opaque..
- Make the salad. In a large bowel, toss together the greens, mango, tomatoes, basil and cilantro..
- Place warm fish on the salad. Add avocado. Sprinkle the salad with coconut, blueberries, and cashews..
- Make the vinaigrette. Blend together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, ginger, chile, and a pinch each of salt and pepper..
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and enjoy!.
The golden brown fillets are beautifully presented on a bed of bok choy with a dramatic lime-ginger sauce dotted with dark oyster sauce and colorful nori-lined taro lumpia, or spring rolls. Great with any kind of salad. Simply toss in the bowl and mix with the greens. Season mahi mahi fillets with salt and pepper, and place them in the shallow dish. Reserving the marinade, remove fish and saute in pan for.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a fantastic dish. There are numerous recipes that look hard and frustrating, yet remain in reality, quite simple one of it is Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Jerk Mahimahi Salad with Ginger Chile Vinaigrette recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.