If you're looking for Shepherds pie my way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherds pie my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of information on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of experienced cooks and also except the average individual. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the available info. Thankfully, this Shepherds pie my way recipe is easy to do and will give you some wonderful suggestions. They will certainly benefit any individual, also an amateur.
To cook Shepherds pie my way you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie my way
- You need 10 of large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of stock of broccoli chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need to prepare 2 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Use 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of adobo all purpose seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese any kind you like.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Shepherds Pie is a favorite Irish meal, especially around St. This is a healthy version with cauliflower in place of potatoes. I used to make shepherd's pie regularly every couple of weeks because it was easy and the kids It was also a great way to sneak an extra vegetable in for the kids. Shepherd's pie and its brethren really got their start as a way to use up stewed or roasted meat and leftover vegetables, but it has since come to represent a By definition, this classic meat pie falls into one of two categories: Shepherd's pie, which traditionally was only made with stewed or ground lamb.
Shepherds pie my way instructions
- Peel and chop potatoes and boil them with 1 tsp salt ...when there soft drain them and add 3 tbs of butter 1/2 cup milk 1 tbs sour cream and 1/4 tsp salt and mash them together then mix with mixer until smooth and set aside.
- In frying pan add the olive oil onions and garlic and cook until 3/4 way soft and then add beef mix together add in cabbage and carrots and mix together once cabbage is almost soft add in broccoli.
- Add in beef cube 1 1/2 cup water 2 tbs ketchup 1 tsp black pepper 2 tsp worchestershire sauce 1/4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning and cook few more minutes then in cup add 1 tbs of cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water mix well add to mixture and add another 2 tbs ketchup stir and turn off stove.
- Pre heat oven to 350° f.
- In a deep baking dish add the meat mixture spreading it out then add corn on top spreading it out and same with potatoes on top of corn then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater. Add some grated hidden veggies to help the kids eat healthily. You can make Michel Roux's family recipe with leftover lamb or fry up some lamb mince. A simple but perfect recipe for Shepherd's Pie with a layer of rich meaty gravy on the bottom topped with mashed potatoes and a little cheese. Once folks figured out we were a way to get things to M, it was like a damn broke.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the example everyone keep in mind. Making use of these Shepherds pie my way recipe to improve your cooking coincides as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the extra you do it, the much better you obtain, discover as much as you can about cooking. The more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Shepherds pie my way recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.