If you're looking for Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
You can have Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken
- Prepare 4 of each boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- You need 3 1/2 oz of basil pesto.
- You need to prepare 4 of each Roma tomatoes, sliced.
- Provide 8 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- You need to prepare dash of salt.
- Use dash of black pepper.
- Provide dash of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Provide dash of Italian seasoning.
Now, pesto traditionally uses pine nuts for flavor and texture, but my sister Betsy was visiting and she's allergic to pine nuts! The pesto seeps into the bread, the juices of the tomato seep into the bread… Homemade sun-dried tomato pesto with pasta and roasted vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner! A wide variety of pesto tomato options are available to you, such as pasty, liquid, and solid. Sun-dried tomatoes are a common ingredient in Italian cuisine.
Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken breast.
- Spread to coat top of breasts.
- Place tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Plate and enjoy with salad or fresh bread.
- If you don't have access to a basil pesto, some members of the allthecooks community have some great recipes you can make from scratch. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/478129-simple-basil-pesto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335980-fresh-basil-pesto-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362032-basil-pesto.
Italians originally dried tomatoes on their ceramic rooftops. Make the sun-dried tomato pesto by combining sun-dried tomatoes in the oil they come in with garlic, basil, Parmesan, garlic and almonds. Combine the cooked pasta with the pesto. Lay the salmon on the zucchini, and spread the pesto on top of the salmon. Download Tomato pesto stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Now that you have actually checked out the Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you require to perform in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Pesto, Tomato, & Mozzarella Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.