If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be one of the oldest abilities on the planet. That does not indicate that there are any type of limits to the expertise offered for the chef interested in enhancing his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, even specialists, can constantly locate new recipes, approaches and also methods to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless recipe, we hope you like it.
You can cook Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Cornflour.
- Use 2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mashed banana.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of thick Curd (remove extra water).
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1/2 cup of coarsely crushed pecan and walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
The recipe came straight from Starbucks, so enjoy! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless instructions
- In a large bowl sieve 5-6 times whole wheat flour, cornflour, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl add mashed bananas, baking soda and Curd. Mix it well and keep aside for about 7 minutes or until you see bubbles on the surface..
- Beat oil and sugar until light. To it add the banana and Curd mix along with the vanilla essence..
- Fold (not mix) the flour mix to the wet batter, in 2 batches. Do not beat or over mix..
- Add 3/4 of the crushed nuts to the batter along with the milk and mix..
- Pour into a greased loaf tin and sprinkle the remaining on the top..
- Bake in a heated oven at 180 for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out dry..
Get the recipe for the best Eggless Banana Bread. It's easy to make and has the perfect texture. Check out Starbucks menu and get nutritional information about each menu item. Banana Bread is one of our absolute favorite treats. My girls love it and honestly I do too.
Now that you have read the Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless recipe, and also you have the expertise that you require to do in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Starbucks Banana Bread - eggless recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.