Looking for the perfect Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored in the direction of knowledgeable cooks as well as except the average person. It can be confusing to learn every one of the available information. Luckily, this Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some great ideas. They will certainly help any individual, even a newbie.
You can have Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- Provide 1 lb of Turkey sausage.
- Use 1 packages of Pork gravy mix (pioneer brand).
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Provide 6 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Grand biscuits.
- You need to prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9x13 pan.
- Cut biscuits into 1 inch pieces and line bottom of pan.
- Brown sausage and scatter over biscuits.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper and pour over the pan.
- Make gravy mix per package directions and pour over.
- Bake in oven for about 35-40 minutes.
Take these Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe concepts and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a terrific location to try brand-new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.