Are you a cooking master? Possibly you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like many others, you might be a novice.Whatever the case might be, useful cooking advice can include some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take some time and find out a couple of points that can spray some new enjoyable into your kitchen area regimen. This Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
When cooking a huge meal, try to do your preparation work the evening prior to. This saves you time when you're obtaining points all set for your dinner the next day. Have actually whatever cleaned, sliced, and all set to go. You'll thank on your own due to the fact that there is less stress and anxiety the evening of the huge dish.
You can cook Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie:
- Prepare 300 g Minced pork.
- You need 5 eggs.
- Provide 1 cup diced onion.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup diced carrot.
- You need to prepare 20 g vemicelli, soaked and diced.
- Provide 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked.
- Provide 1 large wood-ear mushroom, soaked and diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs fish sauce.
- You need 1 pinch salt and pepper.
- Prepare Cilantro or parsley for garnishing.
Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie step by step :
- Slide the shiitake mushroom, keep a few beautiful slides for garnish and dice the rest.
- Separate 2 egg yolks and set aside. Beat the rest of the egg whites and 3 whole eggs together.
- Mix minced pork, diced onion, carrot, wood-ear, shiitake mushroom, vermicelli, fish sauce, salt pepper, and beaten eggs all together to form a mixture with thick consistency..
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave-safe bowl, covered with cling wrap. Cook for 3 minutes at 800w. Let steamed for 2 minutes, then add another 3 minutes at 800w.
- Now use a toothpick to check if the middle is cooked. The cooking speed depends on your microwave or the depth of your bowl. In my case, the middle is still a little wet, which is perfect at this point..
- Beat the 2 egg yolks with a little more fish sauce and pepper, then use a spoon to spread the mixture all over the surface of the steamed meat mixture. Place the sliced shiitake mushrooms on top as well..
- Microwave for another minute or two to make sure the mixture is thoroughly cooked. Uncover the cling wrap and garnish with cilantro or parsley before serving. This recipe is good with rice, bread, or for a bento..
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a wonderful meal. There are numerous recipes that look hard as well as frustrating, however are in truth, fairly easy one of it is Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Vietnamese savory steamed egg & pork pie recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.