Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holmestead cookin': salmon ball recipe. To make holmestead cookin': salmon ball you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball:
- Use 4 cans of Sockeye Salmon (4 x 250 grams = 1000 grams total).
- You need 5 tablespoons of finely chopped red onions.
- Use 2 of bricks of Cream Cheese (2 x 250 grams = 500 grams total).
- Take 4-5 teaspoons of horseradish (based on your preference).
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Provide 10 grams of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball:
- Combine salmon, cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, and horseradish in a large mixing bowl..
- With a hand mixer, mix until completely blended together..
- With a wet spatula (periodically run it under tap water to keep it wet), ball up the mixture into a mound. If your spatula is not wet, the mixture will stick to it, and create a messy end result..
- With a wet spatula (continue to keep it wet), roll the ball from your mixing bowl into your presentation dish, and shape it to your desired shape..
- Cover the exposed surface with chopped parsley..
- If you do not intend to serve immediately, cover and chill in fridge for as long as possible (ideally 24 hours – as it becomes more flavorful as it chills)..
- Serve with crackers..
If you find this Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.