Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Pulao – Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Pulao – Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton pulao – pakistani style spice infused mutton pulao recipe. You can cook mutton pulao – pakistani style spice infused mutton pulao using 24 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mutton Pulao – Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao:
- Get 1 kilo of Stock Mutton For : -.
- Use 6 of Onions (Medium sized – sliced) -.
- Provide 2 – 3 of Bay Leaf -.
- Use 2 inches of Ginger -.
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic – (large).
- Take 2 inches of Cinnamon -.
- Use 1 tbsp of Peppercorn -.
- Use 12 – 14 of Cloves -.
- Use 5 of Cardamom Black -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin -.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Seeds Coriandar -.
- Take 2 tsps of Salt – (Adjust to taste later).
- Provide 5 tbsps of Oil -.
- Use of Ingredients for Pulao / Pilaf.
- Get 2 Cups of Basmati Rice – / 1/2 kilos.
- Use 1 of Onion (medium sized chopped) -.
- Use 1 of Green Chili – whole.
- Get 1 inch of Cinnamon -.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin -.
- You need 12 of Peppercorn -.
- Provide 2 of Cardamom Black -.
- Take 6 – 8 of Cloves -.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup – 3 cups of Mutton Stock -.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Oil -.
Instructions to make Mutton Pulao – Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao:
- Stock Ingredients.
- Use a stockpot to make the stock. Heat oil in the pan and fry diced onions till brown..
- Add ginger garlic and fry for about a minute till they get a bit of color..
- Add mutton and fry on high heat till it changes color on all sides..
- Add all the spices and fry for a minute or 2..
- Add 6-7 cups of water and salt. Once it comes to a boil lower the heat and cover the pan. The stock should simmer on low heat for 55-70 mins till the meat is cooked perfectly..
- Once done, let the stock cool. Strain it and separate the meat. Use the stock as per your requirement and save the rest to use for next matar pulao you make. I was using all the cooked meat but the stock was more than what I needed so I froze the rest..
- Ingredients for Making Pulao/Pilaf.
- Wash and soak the rice for atleast an hour before making the pulao..
- Add 2 table spoons of oil in a pan and fry the onions till brown..
- Add all the dry spices and cook for about a minute..
- Add 2 ½ cups of stock along with the meat and let it boil..
- Add 2 whole green chilies. I love the fragrance they add to the rice. You can eliminate it if you wish..
- Drain the rice and add to the hot stock. Let the rice simmer over medium heat for about 5-8 mins. Once 1/4th of the stock is remaining, put the rice on dum/steaming..
- I use a hot griddle over the open flame of electric stove. Seal the pan with aluminum foil and cover tightly with a lid. Add a bit of weight on the top to stop the steam from escaping. Use minimum heat setting/low flame for steaming..
- The rice shoud be done in 10-12 mins. Remove from heat and open the pan carefully as it would have tons of seam inside..
- Mix the rice and fluff them. Let them sit for about 5-7 mins before serving hot..
- This pulao serves well with yogurt raita or mint chutney, coupled with shami kebabs or cutlets..
This is also called Mutton Pulao or. Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe – White Mutton Pulao Special Eid Recipe – Kitchen With Amna. Tasty Mutton Pulao Recipe in Pressure Cooker Yakhni Rice Recipe Cooking with Asifa. Pulao recipe without tomatoes Pulao recipe without tomatoes.
If you find this Mutton Pulao – Pakistani Style Spice Infused Mutton Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.