If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous supper events under your belt, there is always something brand-new to find out about cooking. We hope these Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked dishes.
You can have Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad)
- Provide 1 of medium sized cauliflower.
- You need to prepare 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped parsley and cilantro (mixed).
- Provide 2 of small preserved lemons (keep one aside for serving).
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Sumac (optional).
Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) instructions
- Break or slice the cauliflower into medium-sized chunks..
- Bring a large pot filled with salted water to the boil, add the cauliflower chunks, cover, and cook until the cauliflower is tender enough to mash..
- In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Crush and finely chop the garlic cloves. Finely chop the fresh parsley and cilantro. Remove the pulp of one of the preserved lemons, and finely chop it..
- Once the cauliflower is cooked (it should be tender enough that you can easily cut and mash it using a fork), drain the cauliflower and place in a large bowl. Mash the cauliflower with a wooden spoon until you get a soft mixture. It doesn't have to be completely smooth, leave some pieces for texture..
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat, add the crushed garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the mashed cauliflower, ground paprika, ground cumin, chopped preserved lemon pulp, chopped parsley and cilantro, salt, and pepper. Mix well..
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Taste and adjust the spices to your taste. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes until the liquids are absorbed..
- Serve decorated with slices of preserved lemon, a sprinkling of sumac (optional) and crusty bread!.
Every person wants to be a far better cook. Everybody wishes to experiment with enjoyable recipes. Discovering the moment and also really feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen can occasionally position a challenge though. We wish these Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Cauliflower Zaalouk (Moroccan Spiced Salad) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.