Looking for the perfect Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards skilled cooks and except the typical individual. It can be puzzling to wade through all of the available information. Thankfully, this Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some wonderful suggestions. They will benefit any individual, also a beginner.
To make Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells
- You need 2-3 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Use 1 Cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Head of Broccoli Chopped.
- Prepare of Sliced Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Box of Large Shells.
- Use of Alfredo Sauce (I use Bertolli).
Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells instructions
- Make large shells as directed on box.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, 1/2 cup of parmesan, and 3/4 of Alfredo sauce.
- Put some of the Alfredo Sauce at the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Fill cooked shells with chicken mixture and place shells into baking dish.
- Top shells with leftover 1/2 cup parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Take these Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells recipe suggestions and use them and also perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a wonderful area to try brand-new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Stuffed Alfredo Chicken Shells recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.