If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking and assume it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents delicious is particular to make anyone's mood a little bit lighter. It can often appear difficult, though, to identify recipes that work for you or suggestions that results in an ultimately successful dish. Maybe this Chicken Fajitas recipe is the one you are seeking.
You can have Chicken Fajitas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- Provide 500 g of boneless chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to prepare of For Marination.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need to prepare of For platter.
- Use 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 of small yellow Bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of small red bell pepper thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. I've been making chicken fajitas on the stove with packaged taco seasoning for years but always had so much clean up afterwards. This was not only better tasting, but also easier to clean up and way.
Chicken Fajitas instructions
- In a bowl, add all ingredients mentioned under Marination section and mix well.
- Thinly slice chicken breast and add to marination. Coat chicken well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil, saute onions for 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir fry until onions are tender.
- Take the mixture out of the pan and keep it aside.
- In same pan, add 1 tbsp oil.add marinated chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until done.
- Add bell pepper mixture to pan and cook for a minute. Fajitas are ready.
- Chicken fajitas can be served with tortillas or rice. If using tortillas, add fajitas at the centre, top with sour cream and cheese or salsa. Serve warm.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas - SHEET PAN DINNER! The quickest meal you can make with amazingly tender chicken + crisp-tender veggies with the easiest clean-up! Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Slicing will save you cook time. When it comes to skillet fajitas, you want to cook everything hot and.
You do not require to be a professional to cook a great dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough and frustrating, however remain in truth, quite straightforward one of it is Chicken Fajitas recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Chicken Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.