If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as compensating experience to create a merely delicious meal or baked thing. The smells in your house and also the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe will give you some concept for you to become a remarkable chef.
To make Thai Red Fish Curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Fish Curry
- Prepare 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Prepare 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Use 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Provide of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- You need to prepare of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- Use 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Use of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Use of Coriander Leaves *optional.
This vibrant and spicy curry by The Petite Cook is a fantastic light option for a quick balanced meal. Pour in the coconut milk and fish sauce, and add in the lemongrass. Watch how to make amazing Thai red curry at home in this short recipe video! This vegetable curry is made with common grocery store ingredients.
Thai Red Fish Curry step by step
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
Thai Red Curry, like most Asian curries, has a great depth of flavour. The sauce flavour is complex, it has many layers from all the ingredients in the paste The use of shrimp paste and fish sauce in the curry paste (jar or homemade) provides the saltiness as well as the umami *. Taste the curry and add a splash more Worcester sauce if you think it needs it. Stir the curry paste into the pan along with the ginger, giving everything a good stir. Add the coconut milk, coconut cream, palm sugar, fish sauce, lime zest and juice, and the stock.
Since you have actually read Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.