Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥞☕hot cross buns☕🥞 recipe. You can have 🥞☕hot cross buns☕🥞 using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞:
- Get of Main Ingredients.
- Use 520 G of / 1lb2½oz Strong white bread flour.
- Take 300 g of / 10½oz of luke warm milk.
- Provide 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare 40 g of / 1½oz Vegetable oil.
- You need 70 g of /2½oz Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of /10g / ¼oz dried yeast.
- Get 250 g of /9oz Mixed fruit and peel.
- Get of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Ground all /mixed spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Cross Ingredients.
- You need 100 grams of /3½oz plain or all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Icing or powdered sugar.
- Use 100 g of / 3½oz water.
- Get of Glaze Ingredients.
- Use 5 tsp of sugar.
- You need 8 tsp of water.
Steps to make 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞:
- Add all of the main dry ingredients to a bowl and give them a mix with a whisk. Add the wet ingredients and mix together 5-6 minute with woodn spoon or electric mixer..
- Clean down the sides of the bowl and cover and allow to rise for 45 minutes or doubled in size in a warm draught free spot. After the 45 minutes turn out the dough onto a floured surface sprinkle a little flour on the dough and knead for 1 minute, then form the dough into a ball..
- Dived the dough into 12 equal pieces(each piece about 100g), roll each piece into a ball and place in a greased baking tray or line with parchment paper. Loosely cover the dough balls with a piece of oiled cling film/plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm draught free spot for 1 hour..
- Mix up the both cross and glaze ingredients separate bowls and set aside. When there’s only 10 minutes left on the timer, preheat your oven to 190°C / 375F or gas mark between 4 and 5..
- Remove the cover from the risen dough balls, pour the cross mixture into a piping bag, and pipe on the crosses shown as in pictures. Place the baking tin in the pre-heated oven and set your timer for 15 minutes, you turn the tin around after 8 minutes for even cooking..
- After the times up remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes then remove the buns from the baking tray and cool in a wire rack..
- Brush on the glaze (we are made earlier) while the buns are still warm, allow to fully cool for 30 minutes. Serve with Butter or Jam with frothy Coffee. Enjoy!😊.
If you find this 🥞☕Hot Cross Buns☕🥞 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.