Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp recipe. To make baked coconut shrimp you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- You need 1 LB of Large Shrimp.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 Cups of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- Use 3 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare of Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper or Foil.
- Get 2 of Small Mix Bowls.
- Provide 1 of Dipping Sauce Bowl.
- Use of Toothpicks for serving.
- Provide 1 (1 Gallon) of Ziplock Bag.
- Take of Sauce: 1 Cup Orange Marmalade, 2 TBS Horseradish, 2 TBS Dijon Mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- Ahhhh looks like i forgot to click save, ill update this tomorrow. sorry.
- Rinse and Pat dry Shrimp.
- In Ziplock bag mix Cornstarch, Salt, and Cayenne..
- Place coconut in one mix bowl and 3 egg whites in the other.
- Cover Shrimp in cornstarch mixture, knock off excess.
- Dip in Egg Egg Whites, let excess off..
- Roll Shrimp in Coconut, pat well then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake shrimp, 10 min, turn over, then bake 5 min more..
- Dipping Sauce: Mix Marmalade, horseradish, mustard..
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.