Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef pilau #food of heart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef pilau #food of heart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef pilau #food of heart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pilau #food of heart recipe. To cook beef pilau #food of heart you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef pilau #food of heart:
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Use 2 of garlic.
- Get 1 kg of rice.
- Get of Meat.
- Prepare 6 of soop of pilau masala.
Steps to make Beef pilau #food of heart:
- Cut the onions into round pieces which should be small and attractive.
- Boil the beef meat until they are ready….we do this to save some time.
- Remove the garlic peel and put some salt then grind the garlic into small pieces.
- Put the onions in a sufuria then add cooking oil n after when the onions are almost turning brown, add garlic and then wait until they are all brown..
- Pick the meat and then add to the sufuria, mix both for some time then put pilau masala for 5 minutes..
- Add 2 jugs of water, wait until the water boils then put the rice and add the salt so that it can have the taste, wait for 30 minutes for it to be ready.then serve.
If you find this Beef pilau #food of heart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.