Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Liver Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Liver Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver adobo recipe. To cook chicken liver adobo you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Take 5 pcs of chicken liver.
- Provide 3 of medium potatoes cut into 6 pieces each.
- Provide 1 of big onion cut into cubes.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic press and chopped.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 5 pcs of whole black pepper.
- You need 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Take 10 ml of Mirin.
- Prepare 5 cubes of Brown sugar.
- Use 30 ml of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Chicken Liver Adobo:
- Since this is chicken liver, I don't have to marinate it anymore. I just put it all together. And cook for 30 minutes in a medium to low heat. I didn't mix it, just let it boil to avoid ruining the liver to pieces..
- Then serve with steamed rice.🙂.
Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Pork and Chicken Adobo is a version of Filipino adobo using the combination of chicken and pork. Adobo is considered as the signature dish of the Philippines. Chicken Liver Adobo This Chicken Liver Adobo is always a must try. The combination of all it's ingredients will make you drool.
If you find this Chicken Liver Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.