Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. For instance, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork adobo recipe. To cook pork adobo you need 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Adobo:
- You need 1-1/2 of kilos Pork Country Style (cut accordingly).
- You need 1 liter of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cups of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of to "1 and a half tsp" Crush black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 head of garlic crushed.
- Provide 3-4 of onions medium to big size.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 of large green or red pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of patis or to taste.
- Prepare of Ingredients according to how much meat, 1 or 1 and a half kilo.
- Use 2 of tbspToyo (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce (optional).
- Get of Toyo and oyster sauce optional esp when using balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Banana blossoms (washed and soak in 1 cup water), =optional=.
- Get of LIVER SPREAD can also be added during the simmering.
Instructions to make Pork Adobo:
- Sautee pork without oil. Let the pork extract its own oil. Don't overdo to the point that it hardens the meat. Achieve a light golden brown color..
- Set aside meat. Sautee garlic and "half of onions". Mix well until combined..
- Put pepper, oregano, bay leaf and balsamic vinegar. And if desired toyo OR oyster sauce. Mix for 2 mins..
- Pour chicken stock..
- Let it simmer for an hour, but check every 15 to 20 mins on the water level. Make sure to reduce water only to a level that there is still enough for sauce..
- Check for meat tenderness. Fats should be jelly-like texture..
- If not yet tender add at least 1/4 cup water, if dried already and continue simmering until tender..
- Add the banana blossoms if desired. It has to be pre-soaked..
- Add green bell pepper. Can also be added half way during the simmering to give different sweet taste to the dish..
- Add water if required. At least 1/4 cup only. And taste if there's a need to add balsamic vinegar..
- After water is reduced, if there's not enough oil. Add olive or canola oil to pan fry the adobo. (twice cook effect to render more fat and make the meat absorb more flavor).
- Add brown sugar half way during the pan fry. Beware not to burn. Don't leave the pan unattended, continue mixing..
- Season with patis. Continue to pan fry until done..
- Ready to serve. Reheat before serving so it won't be greasy..
If you find this Pork Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.