Looking for the perfect Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking as well as think it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can often seem tough, though, to determine dishes that help you or recommendations that causes an ultimately effective meal. Maybe this Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo dish is the one you are seeking.
To cook Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo
- You need to prepare 1 lb of chicken Breasts, diced.
- Provide 1 packages of Frozen cut Broccoli.
- Provide 4 cup of Alfredo Sauce, your choice.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Cultured Buttermilk.
- You need to prepare 1 lb of Angel hair Pasta.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Basil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil or Butter.
Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo step by step
- Start a pot of boiling salted water for pasta on high heat.
- Next heat olive oil or butter in a large saute pan and cook chicken.
- Pour Alfredo into a large saucepan over moderate heat.
- Add garlic, rosemary, basil, parsley, pepper and salt to sauce.
- Stir together and heat for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Cook broccoli according to directions on the package.
- Place pasta into boiling water and cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- drain pasta and plate.
- Drain broccoli and chicken, season with salt and pepper. Then combine and plate onto pasta.
- slowly stir buttermilk into sauce, thin out with a few teaspoons of milk if needed.
- pour sauce over dish.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and a little extra basil if desired and enjoy!.
Every person wishes to be a far better chef. Everybody wants to trying out fun recipes. Finding the time and also feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the kitchen area can occasionally posture a challenge though. We hope these Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your palate will thank you!
If you find this Chicken Broccoli w. Buttermilk Herb Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.