If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you comprehend the essentials of cooking, it can be such a releasing and compensating experience to create a simply scrumptious meal or baked product. The scents in your house as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe will give you some concept for you to become a remarkable cook.
To cook Filipino Chicken Adobo you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Filipino Chicken Adobo
- You need 1 of tray of chicken thighs ( about 10 pieces ).
- Prepare 4 of bay leaf.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 3 large of potatoes.
Filipino Chicken Adobo instructions
- In a large pot mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves and sugar..
- Add your chicken to the pot and cover. Let it marinade for 2 hours..
- After the chicken has been marinating for 2 hours, cook on the stove covered over medium heat. Once it starts to get to a medium boil be sure to stir every 15 minutes for 2 hours..
- Peel and cut up your potatoes and add to the pot during the last half hour of cooking..
- Serve with rice..
Now that you have read the Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe, and you have the know-how that you require to do in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.