If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the suggestion of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked dish, however with today's hectic timetables, it can be more challenging than ever before to locate the time to put one together. The good news is, aid is out there, the Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta recipe and recommendations in this short article will aid you created healthy meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- Provide 1/2 package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 of green onions/scallions.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Since you have actually read the Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta recipe, and you have the expertise that you require to perform in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.