Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's mushroom and ham quiche recipe. You can have sig's mushroom and ham quiche using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche:
- Use of For dough.
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour.
- You need 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 100 grams of quark.
- Use 50 of mk cold water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of I teaspoon sugar.
- You need 1 of flat teaspoon salt, no more.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of flour for dusting the pan.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of butter for greasing the pan.
- Get of For topping.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- You need 150 g of whipping cream.
- Use 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 30 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Use of Good handful or two of ham of the bone bits.
- Get 200 g of brown cepe mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 1 of large shallot very finely sliced.
Instructions to make Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease round pan 26-28 cm. Dust with flour. Into a bowl add flour and baking powder, mix well. Add quark, water, olive oil, sugar and salt, mix together, knead until well combined. Make sure you not knead to long as dough will become sticky. On worktop roll into a ball. Take rolling pin, roll into circle of about 32 cm. Fold in 4 corners. Lift dough into pan, unfold corner. Push edges onto baking pan. Insert fork into bottom several times to make tiny holes.
- Mix the eggs with the cream, season with salt and pepper. In a pan saute the shallot with the sliced mushrooms. Add the ham into the cake pan, then the mushrooms and shallot. Pour the cream and egg mix over the top. Grate parmesan over the top. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the quiche is a good golden brown and set. Cool down completly before removing from pan and serving. Decorate with nuts or seeds or otherwise if desired..
If you find this Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.