If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are just a kitchen professional? Or like numerous others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the case may be, valuable cooking suggestions can add some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take some time and find out a couple of things that can sprinkle some brand-new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup you need 41 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup
- You need of ● For The Beef Broth.
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Broth [with sodium - reserve one for finish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mexican Beer [Dos Equis].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 3 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of McCormick Taco Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables And Fruits.
- You need 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Medium Diced White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Diced Red Onion.
- Use 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1 of LG Diced Beefeater Tomato.
- You need 1 of Diced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed].
- Provide 2 of Diced Habenero Peppers [seeds removed - optional].
- Use of Juice Of 1/4 Lime.
- Prepare 2 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies [reserve one for finish].
- You need 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- You need 1 (28 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa [not hot sauce].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Green Salsa [not hot sauce].
- You need 1 (8.8 oz) of Instant Long Grain White Rice [microwaveable].
- Prepare of ● For The Meatballs.
- You need to prepare 20 of + Prefabed Frozen Meatballs.
- Prepare of ● For The Soup Finish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of [reserved] Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need as needed of Fresh Chives.
- Provide of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- You need to prepare as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- You need to prepare as needed of Fresh Chopoed Chives.
- Use as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need to prepare as needed of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- Provide as needed of Tortilla Chips.
- You need as needed of Sour Cream.
For meatballs, in a medium bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. A Mexican feast is an easy way to please a crowd. Try our tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas and Mexican cocktails to get everyone in the party mood. This dish was developed by Lebanese immigrants in Mexico who combined the cooking style of shawarma with Mexican ingredients such as achiote and.
Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup instructions
- Chop all vegetables and fruits. Add to a large pot..
- Add everything in the Broth section to fruits and vegetables. Mix..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to pot. Frozen or thawed..
- These are some of the best prefabed meatballs I've tasted to date. They're also a great time saver..
- Heat your microwaveable rice for 60 seconds and add to pot..
- Simmer meatballs 30 minutes longer if frozen - 15 minutes if dethawed..
- Since seasonings can dissipate with longer simmer times, add your ingredients in your ● Soup Finish section and stir well while soup is still piping hot in the last 2 minutes. Add additional beef broth if needed. But, know that you'll want this soup a bit thick or, viscous, to eat with flour tortillas or chips..
- Serve with fresh warm tortillas, chips, cilantro, sour cream, shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese, chopped chives and ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
Hearty and spicy, Mexican meatball soup is a perfect soup-as-a-meal. Serve it with tortilla or crusty bread. It's a meal unto itself, especially when served with tortilla chips or bread. And the spiciness follows through, from meatball to soup base with the ancho pepper powder (or cayenne for those that. This deliciously spicy Mexican meatball soup recipe features homemade meatballs cooked in a yummy soup base that's full of herbs, spices, and The meatballs are incredibly simple to prepare.
A fantastic, home-cooked dish is the example all of us bear in mind. Utilizing these Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe to improve your cooking coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the much more you do it, the better you get, discover as high as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Meatball & Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.