If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are many different sorts of cooking that you might find out. You can become a gourmet chef or you can merely attempt to master the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Numerous tasks in the work environment utilize cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that additionally manage chefs. We hope this Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry recipe can aid make you a better chef.
You can have Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry
- You need 200 grams of Beef offcuts.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- You need to prepare 1/2 clove of A. Grated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of each A. Sugar, sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of A. Miso.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of A. Soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of A. Doubanjiang.
Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry step by step
- Sprinkle the meat with 1 tablespoon of flour (not listed) in the package, and divide into 4 portions..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, add meat, and let cook for 2~3 minutes..
- Once the meat is about half-cooked, flip over, and place the onions and carrots on top of the meat, and coat with the A sauce..
- Stir-fry for 3~4 minutes while lightly breaking up the meat. It is done once the liquid has nearly cooked down..
There is constantly something new to discover when it comes to food preparation and every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to assist enhance your chef's efficiency. There are a lot more great recipes out there and also good cooks keep searching for them throughout their lives. Consistent knowing is the vital to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Bulgogi-style Beef Offcuts Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.