If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous sources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored towards seasoned chefs as well as not for the average person. It can be puzzling to learn all of the offered information. Fortunately, this stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots recipe is easy to do and will give you some great ideas. They will work for anyone, even a beginner.
You can have stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots
- Provide 500 grams of beef cut into strips.
- Use 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized carrot.
- Provide 5 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 medium of sized onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oyster sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and water for broccoli.
If it dries up while cooking, add a tablespoon of water. In addition to broccoli the blend may include bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and water chestnuts carrots, celery, sugar snap peas or baby corn. If desired, use fresh vegetables instead of frozen. This authentic Chinese beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is popular with Westerners and Chinese alike where it is eaten for its health benefits.
stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots instructions
- in a bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ground black pepper, water. use half of the mixture to marinate the beef strips for 1hr, set aside the other half..
- cook the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute and then transfer the broccoli in ice cold water to keep it fresh.
- in frying pan or wok, saute garlic, onion, and marinated beef, stir-fry for 15mins..
- pour the other half of the mixture and stir well. simmer for 15mins..
- add the carrots and stir well, simmer for another 5mins..
- add broccoli and stir gently, simmer for 1min. add more salt and pepper according to taste..
- serve over hot rice..
You can add sliced carrot and onion if desired. It can be boiled in the water with broccoli but you might need to add more water. If you find this dish is a little. Continue until all the sides are beginning to brown and the beef is almost cooked through, but you see just a little pink in the middle. Beef with broccoli is a staple of North American Chinese fast food joints, but the real version of this dish uses Chinese broccoli (gai lan), not the For the Stir-Fry: Fill a wok halfway with water, season with salt, and bring to a boil.
Cooking a tasty dish for your household does not need to suggest investing hrs ploding away in the cooking area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a great meal in a short time, quickly your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this stir-fry beef with broccoli and carrots recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.