Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tiffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tiffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiffin recipe. To make tiffin you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiffin:
- Provide 200 g of dark (minimum 75%) chocolate, broken into pieces.
- Prepare 50 g of butter, cut into cubes.
- Take 4 tbsp of date nectar or agave.
- Get 150 g of shortbread biscuits, broken into pieces.
- Prepare 100 g of almonds, roughly chopped.
- Use 100 g of apricots, chopped into small pieces.
- Take 30 g of fudge chunks, chopped into small pieces.
- You need 20 g of pumpkin seeds.
- Provide 1 bar of Cadbury's Crunchie or 50g honeycomb, roughly chopped.
Instructions to make Tiffin:
- Break the chocolate into a small pan, then add the butter and agave. Heat very gently, stirring from time to time until smooth and glossy..
- Place the shortbread in a large bowl and stir in the almonds, apricots, fudge, pumpkin seeds and Crunchie. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir until evenly coated..
- Tip the mixture into a 20cm loose-bottomed round or square cake tin, patting down carefully to get it right into the corners. Chill for at least 2 hours until set..
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve..
If you find this Tiffin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.