Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry fish & snail sauce (local sauce) recipe. To make dry fish & snail sauce (local sauce) you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce):
- Provide 6 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- Take 2 of habanero pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 1 of dry fish.
- Take 10 of medium oven dried snail.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of palm oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of canola oil.
- Get 2 of knorr cube.
Instructions to make Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce):
- Wash dry fish in hot water and shred set aside, soak snail in hot water and drain afterwards then set aside.
- Heat up pot and once it’s hot, add canola oil, then add palm oil, once it’s hot, add onion and stir.
- Stir in tomatoes and pepper after a minute and allow it fry for another 4 to 6 minutes before add knorr cube and salt.
- Add the snail and dry fish stir and taste to adjust seasoning; then place on low heat so the sauce juice and the dry fish and snail can cook slowly together.
- After 4minutes, turn off heat and serve with white rice.
Flounder and cod are excellent choices for salting, drying and fish jerky as are bass, crappie, halibut, pike, snapper and tuna. If you're starting with a whole fish, remove the head and tail and clean out the internal organs. Leave the skin on or remove it according to your personal taste. By brining the fish you remove the blood from the meat. Another traditional method to dry fish involves dry-salting, which is exactly what it sounds like.
If you find this Dry fish & Snail Sauce (local sauce) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.