If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking ability however not quite adequate expertise to cook with excellence. This Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes dish is an excellent start, easy to prepare as well as delicious.
To cook Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes
- Prepare of donut hole dough ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cane sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of shortening (melted).
- You need of canola oil for frying.
- You need to prepare of coating ideas.
- Use 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes step by step
- In a heavy pot, heat 2 inches of canola oil to 350 degrees over medium-high heat..
- Prepare dough by sifting together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk and melted shortening and stir until dough comes together..
- Using a small disher, scoop balls of dough and gently drop into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove from oil with tongs or slotted spoon, and allow to drain on paper towel lined plate for a couple of minutes..
- Place donut holes in brown paper bag with topping of choice and shake to cover..
Now that you have actually read Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and also prepare some fantastic food! Remember, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Technique is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.