Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for Jamo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for Jamo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for jamo recipe. To cook harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for jamo you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for Jamo:
- Get 4 of turkey steaks.
- Take 2 tbsp of harissa paste.
- Get 1 of fennel.
- Get 30 g of (ish) good quality pecorino.
- You need 4 of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of brocolli.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Use 1/2 of lemon.
- Take of salt/pepper.
- Provide of cherry tomatoes (200g) and 1 red pepper are optional.
Steps to make Harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for Jamo:
- For the turkey steaks: in a shallow casserole oven propf dish, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the turkey steaks and cover each with harissa, salt and oil. Place in preheated oven at 180 with a lid on for 15-20min. Remove from oven and add the cherry tomatoes (halved) and sliced red pepper. Cover the dish and leave to the side (the added red veg will cook in the casserole dish-I use a shallow Le Creuset casserole dish)..
- For the vegetables: cut broccoli and aspargaus into 2cm length pieces. Roughly chop with fennel. Mix well with 4 tbsp oil, salt and pepper in an oven proof dish. Bake for 15min at 200 degrees ceclius. Then add the sauce (see below) and bake for a further 5-10min. Remove from oven and mix the sauce well into the veg..
- For the sauce: In a mixer, grind together the artichokes, pecorino, pepper and juice from 1/2 lemon. Add to vegetable mix..
If you find this Harissa turkey steaks with fennel/broccoli/asparagus and lemon-pecorino sauce for Jamo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.