Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bengali lunch recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali lunch recipe. To cook bengali lunch you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali lunch:
- Use 500 gms of parshe fishes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger -garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Take 2/3 teaspoon of turmaric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take as required of fried dal bori.
- Provide as required of mustard oil.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- You need 1 of lime for presentation.
- Take As needed of tomato & onion green chilli for presentation.
- Prepare 1&1/2 teaspoons of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 &1/2teaspoons of tomato chilli sauce.
- Prepare as required of water.
- Prepare For of Rice-.
- Prepare as required of rice.
- Provide as required of water.
Instructions to make Bengali lunch:
- Remove the scale and cut the fishes and wash with the water. Add salt, turmeric powder, lime juice and little red chilli powder mix well with the fishes and keep aside..
- Put oil in the heated pan after the oil is boiled put fishes to the pan in high mode of the flame, fry both sides by flipping the fishes, and keep it to the bowl..
- Now put more oil to the same pan. Add jeera, when crackles put onion tomato masala to the pan. Saute for three to four minutes,when oil evaporates put turmeric powder,red chilli powder,then garam masala powder give it a mix,then add salt, half cup water to the pan, cover with the lid keep the flame of the flame in high mode boiled for few minutes then slow the flame and remove the lid put fishes and except which are for fish fry.Put fried dal bori to the gravy boil for few minutes then turn off..
- Rice:- Boil rice then strain it and keep aside. Here I have presented as one plate meal..
- Now take a plate put banana leaves then arrange fish fry, rice, salad,and fish curry to the plate,it's ready for lunch yummy lunch is ready..
Generally thread ceremony lunch happen in the afternoon. so here is a suggestion : Nun Lebu (Salt Its like one of my friend's thread ceremony. I will suggest you a few options and being bengali i am. Find bengali lunch stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find this Pin and more on Indian by Sugandhireddy.
If you find this Bengali lunch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.